CURSE OF THE OTTAWA! A 200-year tale of revenge. GET A FREE SHORT STORY!
A free short story called Curse of the Ottawa!
You are here because you are interested in self-development.
You are interested in YOU!
But you might also be interested in entertainment too…movies, books, novels, and stories.
You might like seeing yourself and other people in stories.
We learn a lot about ourselves from seeing other the way other people live.
If you are, you might like the stories and books I’ll be giving you free!
Here’s what you’ll get immediately!
Curse of the Ottawa
A Frenchman killed an Algonquin Indian about two hundred years ago by drowning him in the Ottawa River over a fraudulent land dispute. A tribal sorceress put a curse on the killer saying one member of his family would die in the river for each of the next ten generations.
He laughed and stole the land.
A curse in the 21st century?
That’s what I thought too.
I was dead wrong.
I know the curse is true.
My family did die.
It was an ancestor of mine who killed the chief’s son.
CURSE OF THE OTTAWA will come to you immediately.
More to come after that!
- A Storm Coming In (A short story about two men in crisis who meet on a wintry evening.)
- A Short Story About Love (See what two girls learned when they asked their father Who Do You Love Best?)
- Don’t Forget to Say Your Prayers (A short story about kids who might not do it!)
- Murder in Moscow: The Oblast Court Trial (A court case that shocked Russia and the world. This is a novella, a short novel.)
- Barricade: Dollard des Ormeaux and the Battle of the Long Sault, a historical adventure novel, Dollard des Ormeaux and the Battle of the Long Sault
- It’s The Canadian Alamo) Read this and you won’t ever think Canadian history is dull again!)
Just sign up here with your best email address and you’ll get
Curse of the Ottawa immediately!
Thanks for joining me on the fiction site!
What have you got to lose?
You’ll have fun!